Monday, February 1, 2016

Z Girl's Favorite Reads & Authors - #7 Rylee Adamson Series by: Shannon Mayer

Next on my list of favorite reads & authors:

#7



Rylee Adamson Series


by: Shannon Mayer


Moving on to the next awesome series on my list, the Rylee Adamson novels.  This is a fast paced, action packed read.  The characters are intriguing (all I can hear in my head is Alex...lol....I love him soooo much!), so many different emotions with these books and just an overall interesting world that Shannon Mayer has built. Definitely a great urban fantasy read. The reading order is as follows: 


Book One - Priceless


"My name is Rylee and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.


I'm on the FBI's wanted list.

I have a werewolf for a pet, a Witch of a best friend, and have no need for anyone else in my life.

But when a salvage starts to spin out of control, help comes from a most unexpected direction.

One that is dangerously dark, brooding, and doesn't know a thing about the supernatural.

One whose kisses set me on fire.

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00A6CNV08


Book Two - Immune 


When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Underestimating demons is a bad idea, and it's a mistake that may cost not only my life, but the life of a missing child.

If I can swallow my pride, and allow Agent O'Shea to help me find a way to deal with the demon, we might be able to save the child.

With this salvage, it's a race against time, a test of trust, and a temptation that I'm doing my
damndest to ignore.

If only swallowing my pride and ignoring temptation was that easy. 

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00BPD5BY6


Book Three - Raising Innocence


When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

The FBI wants me on their team. Bad enough that they are dangling bait they KNOW I can't resist.

The catch? It's on the other side of the ocean.

And if I want what they're offering, I have to help them with a salvage gone terribly, terribly wrong.

But this time, I have no back up. I have no Plan B.

And I have no O'Shea. 

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00CJJ1SEC


Book Four - Shadowed Threads


When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

O’Shea is AWOL, and Tracking him is proving to be harder than I expected.

Not to mention the small fact that I have the Beast of Bodmin Moor chasing me across Europe, in a race against the odds, and my life as the prize.

But those things are minor compared to the secrets that finally come to light.

Secrets I wish had stayed hidden in the darkness . . . .

Amazon Buy Links:  http://amzn.com/B00DZUICMA


Book Five - Blind Salvage


When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.
Crossing into Ogre country is dangerous when you're a polite, respectful gal. Which means I already know I'm in for a wild ride, despite the back up I've brought along.

Even when things start to go sideways, and enemies close on us from every side, I still believe we have the upper hand.

How very blind can one person be when it comes to a salvage?

I'm about to find out.

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00FL0E10E



Book Six - Tracker


When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Bringing my allies together as war approaches is my number one concern. But that means I have to play nice with a vampire who is blackmailing me, even though I’d rather remove his head.

Throw in some new weapons the FBI is developing that work around supernaturals and I have more problems than I can handle on my own.

Good thing I have a kick ass team.

Even if they are on the other side of the world from me. 

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00IJFWM2C



Book Seven - Veiled Threat


When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Demons are putting rips in the veil in order to cross over and steal my friends and allies away.

But, going after them isn’t even close to simple. The deepest level of the veil is not a place you can just open a doorway too, after all, and of course, that’s where they’ve been taken.

As fate would have it, it looks like I might get some help from a trained demon slayer and his fire breathing ride.

The only problem? Said demon slayer claims to have family ties to me. And I’ve never trusted my family.

Nor am I about to start now.

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00JX10R46 



Book Eight - Wounded


The clock is ticking and I can feel the weight of the final battle with the demon hordes looming over my head. The puzzle pieces are becoming clearer, but the casualty list is growing. And with each name that is added to those we've lost, my confidence cracks a little more.

Yet there is hope.

A child saved.

A life lost.

A prophecy fulfilled.

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00MBQASMQ



Book Nine - Rising Darkness


One last salvage and the final battle with Orion and the demon hordes will be upon me. I don't know the name of the person I'm Tracking, or what she looks like so finding her is going to be . . . impossible. But she is the key to defeating the demons.

The world has been swept with a plague that is killing not only the humans, but every supernatural it touches. While I’m out Tracking, my allies are being wiped out.

Worse than all of this? I am losing Pamela to the darkness with every second that passes.

I'm not sure even I can control any of these outcomes

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try. 

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B00V7LCT3C



Book Ten - Blood of the Lost


When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

My final salvage, and this time I’m playing for the survival of the entire world.

Orion has swept the humans with his lies, and they follow him like mindless zombies.

I have my allies, and my loved ones with me and while they fight with all they have, it is not enough.

There is only one thing left for me to do. Face Orion. Seal the Veil closed and send the demons back to where they came from.

But Orion knows my weakness. And he has stolen her away leaving me with a choice I never wanted to face.

Do I save my daughter . . . or save the world? 

Amazon Buy Link:  http://amzn.com/B014RN0H1W



A Few Awesome Quotes:


“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a third time, and i'm going to run you the fuck through.”
Shannon Mayer, Raising Innocence


“No big deal. What’s life without a little poison now and then?”
Shannon Mayer, Tracker


“I was supposed to be trained by a Slayer, and I got the cowardly one. Fucking hell, that was just peachy.”
Shannon Mayer, Veiled Threat


“The devil will tell you nine truths, so that you’ll believe one lie.”
Shannon Mayer, Shadowed Threads


“There is a place you know well, a place that has been both salvation and death to you and yours. A place of in between and a place of darkness.”
― Shannon MayerRising Darkness



Social Media Links:


Website:  http://www.shannonmayer.com/


Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ShannonMayerAuthor/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf


Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5172000.Shannon_Mayer


Twitter:  https://twitter.com/TheShannonMayer



I have to say that I was completely heartbroken when this series came to an end as I have enjoyed Rylee's story so much!  If you haven't had an opportunity to check this series out, you should grab it today.  :-) 




Don't forget to check out The Sups Club - All Things Supernatural on Facebook, Twitter & Goodreads.  The links are below:



Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ZGirlsSupsClub?ref=ts&fref=ts

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Dazzleme2


Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3549220-tammy-z-girl




Thank you for stopping by my Supe Friends!  Be sure to swing by again soon, I will be posting #8 on my list of awesome book/series reads.  Until then....Happy Reading!! 

-Z Girl ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment